RC51 Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Akrapovic are still doing full systems, although they are discontinued the importer here in the UK can still get a few made each year but for how long I don't know. Bloody expensive though.
And they don't fit properly.. How deep are your pockets? I know of a very, very rare full titanium SP1 system for sale but its not cheap.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yea, I've got a set of those for sale too, and also from the SF bay area. They tell me they're super rare.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm offering a full Akrapovic exhaust system with headers midpipes & cans

the titanium is ultralight & guaranteed to shed several pounds off your bike

FITS BOTH SP1 & SP2 without modification
Are they Ti headers? If so please PM me with a price. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea, I've got a set of those for sale too, and also from the SF bay area. They tell me they're super rare.
I'm offering a full Akrapovic exhaust system with headers midpipes & cans

the titanium is ultralight & guaranteed to shed several pounds off your bike

FITS BOTH SP1 & SP2 without modification
Whats the chances that these are still for sale?

·
Registered
308 Posts
No idea. I never ran it with the sp1 setup as it wouldn’t have worked as I had a sp2 swingarm. Sp2 headers and swingarm give you way more options on slip ons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
No idea. I never ran it with the sp1 setup as it wouldn’t have worked as I had a sp2 swingarm. Sp2 headers and swingarm give you way more options on slip ons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok,so is the sp2 header better performance wise than the sp1,cuz I have Moriwaki zero exhaust but gonna change header.But was sure if it would make a difference, But I have been looking at lady bird tri ovals for that matter

41 - 56 of 56 Posts