RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone selling their aftermarket SP1 exhaust let me know, just took my Erions off and i will be having them refurbished, need something in the meantime, thanks guys!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i was looking to get into another set of aftermarket pipes. Thank you though!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they are scarce but let me know if anyone has a set, need them to get my bike back on the road. My Erions need to be repacked and painted, I plan on reselling them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sp1 cans available

Anyone selling their aftermarket SP1 exhaust let me know, just took my Erions off and i will be having them refurbished, need something in the meantime, thanks guys!

I bought my 01 last year and wanted louder cans.. I bought the ladybird 60mm gp.. I've got the Erion cans only (no mids ) available for 75. For the two.. I have pictures, not sure what shipping would be.. One of them have lightnscrapes on it but other wise is great condition.. If interested you can email me.. I can email you pictures and what ever info you wanting.. They are just sitting in the garage..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought my 01 last year and wanted louder cans.. I bought the ladybird 60mm gp.. I've got the Erion cans only (no mids ) available for 75. For the two.. I have pictures, not sure what shipping would be.. One of them have lightnscrapes on it but other wise is great condition.. If interested you can email me.. I can email you pictures and what ever info you wanting.. They are just sitting in the garage..
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have a pair of Scorpions with mids available too. Here's what they look like on the bike. I swapped them out for LBP's.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man, they look clean. Was looking for somthing with a more slim profile if that makes sense.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thanks man, they look clean. Was looking for somthing with a more slim profile if that makes sense.
Absolutely. I said the same thing to my wife right before asking for a divorce.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts