·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
SP2 fits

·
Registered
78 Posts
Does any one have any ideas where I can buy one thanks
One of the long-time members here was selling a fancy Carbon Fiber tank if you can find their listing.

I'm probably one of the few on the forum that has a NOS (new old stock) factory tank still in it's original factory box/packaging but there's no way I'm selling that thing separately. If I did, it would cost the buyer the monetary equivalent of "an arm + a leg" + a bag of chips LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
One of the long-time members here was selling a fancy Carbon Fiber tank if you can find their listing.

I'm probably one of the few on the forum that has a NOS (new old stock) factory tank still in it's original factory box/packaging but there's no way I'm selling that thing separately. If I did, it would cost the buyer the monetary equivalent of "an arm + a leg" + a bag of chips LOL

I’ll check it out I’m currently searching online for one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one but its leaking at the rear bracket and has had a repair done on the left side by a previous owner, the honda wing on that side is slightly different from the original. Looks good on the bike with no dents. The leak at the rear bracket needs repaired.

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
I have one sitting in my garage. Has a couple dings in it but certainly not un-serviceable or not un-repairable. Got it from a friend so I'm not looking for money other than maybe some shipping. Bear in mind I'm in Alberta. PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts