RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m going to keep sanding it until it’s all metal. A painter/bodywork expert said that I wasn’t necessary to take all 3 coats off but I think it will make for a better finished result.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I started to primer my tank since it hasn’t sold and might just paint it in the black/gray color scheme since that’s the direction I’m going with the SP1. Maybe I’ll sell the silver/red/black tank that’s on it now?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You give me a shipping address so I can get a quote. Send me money via Venmo, $200 plus whatever the shipping ends up being. I ship you the tank the moment I see payment on my Venmo account . You receive it in about 4 business days. You finish painting it and put it on eBay for $750. I see it it on EBay and promptly slit my wrists

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shoot, I just sold a banged up 2004 tank on eBay for $710. Not too sure why it went for so much either 🤷🏻‍♂️
That is incredible! I know im gonna regret selling this one so cheaply but if it stays in my garage it’s going to get dropped and dinged up. If I still have it after next weekend I’m going to have it painted to match the new fairing I received yesterday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts