RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Only issues I have with this system is finding a mounting point for the clicker on the Ohlins...looks decent though and priced about right, unfortunately the tab breaking is normal.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Mount the Ohlins adjuster to the bolt that holds the brake line keeper. A slightly longer bolt may be needed.

Or just mount the adjuster in the trunk. I did this recently as I caught some jackasses' kid playing with it one day as I came out from work.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Mount the Ohlins adjuster to the bolt that holds the brake line keeper. A slightly longer bolt may be needed.

Or just mount the adjuster in the trunk. I did this recently as I caught some jackasses' kid playing with it one day as I came out from work.
Exactly! I don't want my clicker out there for anybody to be able to fool with it. It just stays in my trunk.

·
Registered
406 Posts

So how did that encounter go with the kid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts