RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
looks like sp2 because it has the clearance for the frame gussets near the headstock. it will fit on an sp1 because the 1 doesn't have those. you can't put an sp1 box on an sp2 though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks like sp2 because it has the clearance for the frame gussets near the headstock. it will fit on an sp1 because the 1 doesn't have those. you can't put an sp1 box on an sp2 though.
T

Good news. The saler told me it is for SP1 so if it is sp2 it is the top for me.
Thx a lot Wibbly

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Would that be another DHC issue? Oops, outside voice.
edit: appears I hit a nerve with this comment. Not to stir things up or throw salt in old wounds, but I received a rebuttal from the "injured" party on another site complaining that I was trolling him. Those of you that have known me for many years here will know that I made every effort to give benefit of doubt in his favor throughout the many disagreements and past issues of supply of products. What I omitted in my efforts on his behalf was the fact that the part was damaged when I did receive it and didn't complain at all about it; I figured he had enough grief to handle already so I let it slide. So much for being the nice guy and doing what I could to stick up for him.
Admins, I apologize for this if it's in bad taste, but I had to say something from my own perspective here since I was blocked/prevented from replying to his personal message on FB. That about says it all right there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts