RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok dudes. my email aint no spam! How bout checking the spelling one more time before telling the whole world that its "spam!" my email is [email protected] I receive and send mail on the daily basis, and I do need SP1 wheels. So get with the program! if u got wheels, plz let me know. if not tnan stay out my business.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Look I am not an idiot so why don't u chill the feck out I copied and pasted ur email and straight clicked on it and got the same error from yahoo so don't blame me it comes up with a big red warning second ur first post in this forum is hey I need something email me the forum has its own pm system so u don't need an email so that too is suspicious and YES I have wheels hence why I even tried emailing u but I'll heed ur advice and stay out ur business
But don't bother introducing urself or saying why u need what u need cuz you won't get much help this way

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look I am not an idiot so why don't u chill the feck out I copied and pasted ur email and straight clicked on it and got the same error from yahoo so don't blame me it comes up with a big red warning second ur first post in this forum is hey I need something email me the forum has its own pm system so u don't need an email so that too is suspicious and YES I have wheels hence why I even tried emailing u but I'll heed ur advice and stay out ur business
But don't bother introducing urself or saying why u need what u need cuz you won't get much help this way

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Hey dude. im not here to hold anyones hand, im just buying wheels. You don't want to sell me your wheels. It's cool with me. There is plenty other ones out there. Winter just started. I'll find me a set by spring no prob. So Ur call. If something changes. Let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok. Well I guess u right. I was actually more interested in SP1 wheels. But I guess since its not a bad deal. I'll go with this one. So thx for Ur time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts