RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a number of bits and pieces for sale. PM for pictures and details.

- Power Commander (not 3d gen, this one has RS232 rather than USB) SOLD

- L side fairing Lots of scratches, aft bottom piece broken off, plastic around side mount broken off. Not pretty but repairable and usable as track fairing. SOLD

- Undertail Never used, do not know the brand. This is for round lights with slots for turn signals. 50:-

- Tail section lid A few cracks but repairable or usable as is for track duty. SOLD

- Undertail This one uses the OEM taillight mounted inside the undertail. Don't know the brand but this was mounted on a SP1 Comes with the taillight SOLD

- Tail section Large cracks on LH side. Mounts OK Usable for track duty. SOLD

- RH Fairing Good used condition. Some wear, melting? at the very aft lower section. Would look fine on street bike. SOLD

- LH Fairing Good used condition except for multiple scratches Most of them through the stickers but some through the paint. SOLD

- Taillight Fair condition 5:-

- LH footpeg Peg and shifter missing but mount, shifter link and other parts OK SOLD

Buyer pays for actual shipping costs. A few more items to come. Reasonable offers considered.

·
Registered
110 Posts
HRC wireharness

I have several brand new HCR wireharneses, pm me if real interesst, incl. engine start, as the oe don´t work on the HCR part

shipping from germany:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts