RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while back and didn't find any and I figured I'd try again. If anyone has a set of SP1 Triple Trees I really need them to start putting my bike together.

Thanks
Brandyn

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really appreciate it. If you could send a picture or two it would be great. I was thinking 200 shipped.

Thanks
Brandyn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah I can do that. Let me make sure I have what you need and I'll take some pics as well. I'll get back to you tomorrow early afternoon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well no luck man. I search around and I think I might have sold the last good set of triple I had, don't remember when I did that though. All I have left is a lower sp1 triple with stem that has a broken turn stop tab, and a sp1 top triple bridge. Sorry i couldn't help you. If I see anything on the web cheap I'll pm you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I actually think I still have an extra one...I won't be able to check until tomorrow but if you want to pm me your email and I find it I could email you some pics...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a perfect condition top tree for 75.00. Be happy to sell it
Thanks for the offer, Ill keep it in mind. My biggest concern is the lower right now. I found a aftermarket upper that I really like and if I find a lower Ill go with that.

Thanks again
Brandyn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts