RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for non oem Sp1 velocity stacks both tall for my Sp1 if anyone can help with new or used set that would be great:)

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I do not make any Velocity stacks, yet. Bought mine from SPETER who is a member here and on 'Zilla.

They run about $265 USD and mine were the first set of SP1 stacks he produced. I believe he just underwent some surgery recently and will not have these available for some time now while he recovers.

You can order them in white or black and in many different custom lengths. Very stand up member and enthusiast of the Sp1 / 2.

He does do Sp2 stacks as well for those who are curious.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've had a few questions about the stacks but at the moment I am not able to do any machining. Hope to be on my feet again at the end of december....
All I can do at the moment is some CAD drawing on new idea's (billet 7075T6 top shock mount, anyone interested ?).

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I've had a few questions about the stacks but at the moment I am not able to do any machining. Hope to be on my feet again at the end of december....
All I can do at the moment is some CAD drawing on new idea's (billet 7075T6 top shock mount, anyone interested ?).

Keep that thing elevated and take care Pete.;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duckhunter you need to sell me those mk1 versions asap before they drop in price when the 2015 mk2 versions come out...:D

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
I do not make any Velocity stacks, yet. Bought mine from SPETER who is a member here and on 'Zilla.

They run about $265 USD and mine were the first set of SP1 stacks he produced. I believe he just underwent some surgery recently and will not have these available for some time now while he recovers.

You can order them in white or black and in many different custom lengths. Very stand up member and enthusiast of the Sp1 / 2.

He does do Sp2 stacks as well for those who are curious.

Are those printed or milled? After I get an open box from the you I'll be looking for a set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts