RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
mrgrn has what you are looking for. Ask him to sell you the mids he uses on his banzai system. They are a copy of my Sato midpipes
Careful dealing with that guy...pretty shady and sketchy.

I have mint Sato banzai mids, but they have to sell with the mint carbon cans.

The whole system is mint...not as pricey as Ladybirds but up there.

They are unobtanium...for sale for the right price.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
His name is Mark Schoeler. His company is Carbon Partz and Black Dragon Exhaust.
If you buy ANYTHING from him - it's caveat emptor baby!
I would NEVER buy anything from him again. I got hosed real good once - they're won't be a second time.
And I would discourage anyone else from buying his shit.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
His name is Mark Schoeler. His company is Carbon Partz and Black Dragon Exhaust.
If you buy ANYTHING from him - it's caveat emptor baby!
I would NEVER buy anything from him again. I got hosed real good once - they're won't be a second time.
And I would discourage anyone else from buying his shit.
Thanks JD...I would hate to see someone else on here get shafted.

Like it has been said, he's banned from here and pretty much anywhere else but Speedzilla, you roll the dice and take your chances.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Has anybody ever made their own, I have a metal fab. guy, cant be that hard right?
Depends on who you are. It would be impossible for me as I have 0 experience with metal work. Someone like Arlen Ness I bet it would be damn easy

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Has anybody ever made their own, I have a metal fab. guy, cant be that hard right?
Well its pretty easy to take some exhaust tubing and have a couple of mandrel bends made up and bam high mount.

But not all mid pipes are created equal...take a close look at mids high or low of any high end exhaust for our bikes. Sato, Akro, Ethos and Ladybird to name a few. See how how they taper? That taper is what makes power...not everyone can do this.

Good luck and keep us posted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts