RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $300 plus shipping. I will ship anywhere. Paypal good, local pick-up okay. I travel eastern Ohio, Western NY and Western PA for work, so I can always meet as well and nix the shipping charges.

These were on the bike when I purchased it used. I have no idea how old they are, but they are in great shape. Never down, sound great only a few flaws if I nick pick. They could use a bit of elbow grease and some metal polish.

They do sound very good, a bit loud, but that's just fine with me. The round cans in black look great, and even better on a bike with an 03 tail. I am selling because I picked up a set of Ti Sato slip-ons.

These will be well packed and shipped in one box, maybe two if I can get the cost down.

Pics:

Clutch Side

Throttle Side

Rear View

Throttle Side Mid-Pipe (Could use a good metal polish). Scratches (upper part of mid pipe on lower side just above the spring loop, from where it looked like it rubbed on a footpeg during transport. Was there when I bought them.

Close up of throttle side can (showing paint missing)

Close up of minor scratches on the throttle side can, very faint

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Just and FYI, whoever buys these I know Erion can re-sleeve these to get them back to new like condition. I have had a couple sets repacked from previous bikes...Erion will treat you right!:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man, I just bought my 2002 rc51 last week, still has factory cans and I would like some in black. Very interested in this set. Can you send me an email at [email protected] and let me know how I can get these from you?

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the interest. There are in pending sale right now. If it falls through for any reason I'll let all know by Friday evening.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts