RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys... I know I am going to get a rash of crap for this, but I am looking for a set of Carbon GP cans for my bike for the time being. I know carbon is not good for the RC and I know that everyone HATES the Black Dragon/Dan Moto/SP Engineering exhaust but I am only wanting these temporarily.... Until I can afford something much nicer. If any ones has a set lying around that they are dying to get rid of, please send me a PM and some pics of them and a price. Thank you very much!

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
For a Carbon GP, I think DanMoto is your cheapest bet. Go directly to their website and it is a little cheaper.

I also have a set of shortened Jardines (in black)...$200 plus shipping.

Hope you find something.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
For a Carbon GP, I think DanMoto is your cheapest bet. Go directly to their website and it is a little cheaper.

Hope you find something.
I would do these as interim...solid, fitment is spot on, they look better than the DM stuff in my opinion and re-buildable.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cn someone please help me figure out why I am not receiving PM's... I have checked everything over 4 times now but still cannot receive them. I would be interested in the Jardine as that's what I ran on all my CBR's!

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Cn someone please help me figure out why I am not receiving PM's... I have checked everything over 4 times now but still cannot receive them. I would be interested in the Jardine as that's what I ran on all my CBR's!
Sent you a test PM.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1387761976.034731.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1387762026.663487.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts

Hope you find something.
I also have a set of jardines that have been cut. And I will tell you that they sound a lot like my Satos but lack a bit of the volume in comparison to the Banzais.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts