RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of fork caps to replace the rashed ones that were a gift from a dizzy broad who decided to turn left into oncoming traffic! I did not get a scratch but the tops of the forks are done! :mad:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it.....

This was actually witnessed by a cop going in the other direction. The crazy lady even had the nerve to tell the cop that "He hit my car". The cop looked at her like she was nuts! He checked to make sure I was ok and got my bike up and out of traffic and then he turned his attention to her. She repeated the statement and he told her......lady you turned you car into him! He told me to walk away but when I did he was writing her a couple of tickets!:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
You may have to see what OEM has to offer or look for someone with bent forks....or her insurance should cover, right?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The forks are not bent at all.....the caps are rashed. That`s why I only need to replace them. In fact I was planning on getting a set of springs for my weight and doing a fluid change.

·
Registered
54 Posts
So where did you find them for 50$ shipped?????? I've been looking all over and cannot find any fork caps for an sp2....not even bike bandit or Honda oem....please help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts