RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to track down a full banzai mount exhaust system, preferably Moriwaki or Sato. Also quality rear sets similar to the above name brands

Yeah I know what I am asking for but just let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
hello! and welcome to our humble forum

i dont believe Sato made a full system for the rc and the Moriwaki full is impossible to find. sbkdrew has a nice sp2 low system available for a smoking price. i have a mori banzai mount system but its for a sp1

however if you need a service manual/rc bible i have those and some other bits
http://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33178

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
i think that one already sold, i tried to buy it off him to add it to my collection haha

question: do sp1 headers bolt onto an sp2? just curious if i could use sp1 headers to run sp1 pipes on an sp2?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx for the info RC-DEVIL and MakisRC51. I had a full Mori system and cams on my 03. Kick myself for selling the bike for a 04 CBR1000.

Anyways, the Mori was a real work of art. Ditto on starting to stockpile what gets listed. Better to have spares than none at all.

Unfortunately, a service bible wont help me as I have take apart tools but no put together tools. My old services manager would not let me touch any of my bikes save chain lube and fuel.

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
that service manual has helped me out of NUMEROUS times, i cant tell ya how much the dealership hates me when i walk in with that thing, they know im not gonna be paying them for much haha

i have some other stuff for sale as well let me know if you need anything

1 - 17 of 17 Posts