RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a SP2 or Harris fairing brace, I have a SP1 to trade or sell it is chromed so wont go on my track bike. PM me if you have anything.
Thanks
Neil

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I just bought an SP2 Harris fairing brace...not selling as it will set off the Harris/Ohlins top mount steering damper quite nicely.

They are still available and actually a decent price + shipping, no VAT or duties into Canada.

Btw the Harris brace is highly polished aluminum.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought an SP2 Harris fairing brace...not selling as it will set off the Harris/Ohlins top mount steering damper quite nicely.

They are still available and actually a decent price + shipping, no VAT or duties into Canada.

Btw the Harris brace is highly polished aluminum.
hI
How long was their delivery time? did you have to chase them up? how long ago did you get it?
Thanks
Neil

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
hI
How long was their delivery time? did you have to chase them up? how long ago did you get it?
Thanks
Neil
The delivery time was pretty decent just over a week, but you must remember I live in a country with very good relations with the UK.

There is no VAT (their taxes) and or duty because of said relations. Their queen is on our money ;)

I had to do no chasing and I received the brace 2 weeks ago. You need to specify what model you have.

Start off by emailing them they will reply promptly just remember the time difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts