RC51 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left and right side faring's for sale along with inner faring. These are aftermarket plastics and have never been put on. They have been painted mat black. $150 shipped obo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Left and right side faring's for sale along with inner faring. These are aftermarket plastics and have never been put on. They have been painted mat black. $150 shipped obo.
Hi I would like to know if you still have the fairings and a few photos? If you can provide that along with the year I will be interested in buying them. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
plastics

Hi I know you are asking 130 for the side fairings, I also want to know how much for the rear with seat and seat cover and the upper cowl. let me know and we can do the transaction paypal. Thanks and appreciate your quick response.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The rear piece has some scratches along the right side and the upper cowl has scratches along the right side as well as a tab that had been broken off. I have plastic welded it back on but not to sure how strong it is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ok

ok no problem I still want it, if its possible can you send me an email addy so I can get your paypal info and wire send the money so we can close the deal. thanks alot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts