RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first rc51 and didn't even notice it was missing the front fender until a week later. Looking for a red one please, with 0 cracks.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Bought my first rc51 and didn't even notice it was missing the front fender until a week later. Looking for a red one please, with 0 cracks.
Really? You didn't notice?...sorry I can't help I was wondering how you didn't see it missing?

Hang on...the excitement of a new to you bike, I can relate. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I was so excited to test ride my VFR before I bought it from the guy, that I didn't notice the mirrors were missing until I went to look into it after about the first mile of riding. :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody really notices its not there till I tell them. Haha. But yes I was just excited. I went over the bike very well and even took off the side fairings to check things out and still somehow missed it.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Sorry, maybe I am just too anal on shit like this, but I would catch a missing fender like catching a woman not wearing a bra !!! LOL !!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only ones I have seen are on eBay and have cracks in them asking about 75 bucks and not selling. A new one from the dealer is 200 dollars right?

·
Banned
3,636 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do the besterns include hardware?
Was really hoping to get a red one but I may have to go with carbon fiber.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
I have one. No broken tabs, no rash but it has been off the bike for a while so it may have some light marks. I'll post up some pics tonight.

IMO, the red RC51's look a million times better with black or silver front fenders. Here is a 2008+ cbr1000rr fender on mine:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet just let me know. Black does look good. I'm tempted to get a carbon fiber to match my carbon sato cans but idk.

I'd still be interested in the red one though. Especially for the same price as the vcowl ya sold me! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Sweet just let me know. Black does look good. I'm tempted to get a carbon fiber to match my carbon sato cans but idk.

I'd still be interested in the red one though. Especially for the same price as the vcowl ya sold me! ;)
Cheapest non-broken one on eBay is at $100, so I'll do $75 to your door. Let me get some pictures up when I get home tonight.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts