RC51 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Have a 2006 SP2 with Sato Banzai high mount exhaust. Looking for low mount midpipes so I can use passenger pegs or if anyone has brackets so I can retain the banzais and still use the rear pegs. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The issue you will have is that your Banzai cans are considerably shorter than the Lo-mount setup which is only an issue if it looks ok to you I guess.
You’re better off selling your Banzai system and purchasing a Lo-mount system.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you for your reply. I apreciate the info. I may go another route then.
No dramas, I see you put a post up on the FB page with a pic of the rhs can/midpipe. If that photo is representative of the overall condition of the system that’s a definite $1300 sale,not a penny less. Badges,rivet bands and carbon sleeves look mint,no marks on the midpipes from melted boots etc,plenty of coin to spend on a Lo-mount system.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No dramas, I see you put a post up on the FB page with a pic of the rhs can/midpipe. If that photo is representative of the overall condition of the system that’s a definite $1300 sale,not a penny less. Badges,rivet bands and carbon sleeves look mint,no marks on the midpipes from melted boots etc,plenty of coin to spend on a Lo-mount system.
That is the exhaust on the bike. They are in mint condition. And thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ok. Dipping my toe into ‘making helpful parts for the RC51 guys' : )
OEM passenger pegs relocation adaptors with SST hardware.
These are copied from my 20 year old brackets which are mounted on my SP2 with Sato Highmount. Others have made similar in the past so based on this they should work with Sato, Jardine, RP Tuning, etc. I refined a bit with lightening holes, centered c’bores, and a large thinning chamfer to reduce the chuckiness when looking from rear.
Milled from Alum 6061-T6. Choose black anodize or bare aluminum.
$225 shipped within US, more shipped elsewhere. Email [email protected] your interest. Would like 10 orders to start first batch.
As old reference
https://www.speedzilla.com/.../rc51-passenger-peg.../
https://www.rc51forums.com/.../back-pegs-with-a-high.../...
View attachment 137650

1 - 10 of 10 Posts