RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my roomate owns a bike shop and I can get a great deal on a set of high mount Scorpion slip on system, I have never really seen a lot of Rcs with them on so I was wondering if anyone has seen them or heard of them, performance wise and sound wise, any thoughts???

·
Registered
609 Posts
So my roomate owns a bike shop and I can get a great deal on a set of high mount Scorpion slip on system, I have never really seen a lot of Rcs with them on so I was wondering if anyone has seen them or heard of them, performance wise and sound wise, any thoughts???
I just put a set of Scorpions on my SP1 two weeks ago. There is a noticeable difference in performance, but I couldn't quote you numbers. Sound wise, they sound fantastic. Very deep and throaty but not too obnoxiously loud like a set of D&D's. But still a huge difference over stock.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome to know man, they seem like the biggest bang for the buck right now, since it's getting harder to find systems for this bike. Such a shame companies like erion and sato don't make them anymore

·
Registered
609 Posts
The great thing with the Scorpions is that they also come with a lifetime warrantee. My left midpipe doesn't quite match up so I just called Scorpion and they can put together whatever type of midpipe you want for about 50 quid. So, about $80. Shipping is where you get killed but I'm from England and have enough people come to visit me here in the US so I can get a set brought over for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts