RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, so i got rid of the RC and I have some spare parts that need a new home. All parts are for SP1 but as most of you know, many parts are interchangeable.

left (with fan) and right radiator- $150 each ar $275 for both

Headlights, left and right- $125 each or $225 for both

pillion seat- $90 sold

stock tail light- $10

2 sets of front brake pads (enough for both front disks)- $40 for both sets

right side exhaust hanger- $15

led euro turn signals (to mount in the headlights, new in package, never mounted)- $15

prices do not include shipping, but I will only charge the actual cost to ship. No inflated ebay style shipping charges. I posted one picture with everything in it, but if you want a detailed picture of anything, just let me know.

Thanks for looking everybody.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I'd like the tail-lights. Does the lens look nice? Hard to tell in the picture. Mine is etched.

Second dibs after cbrbear for the euro blinker. Are the blinkers bulb or led?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like the tail-lights. Does the lens look nice? Hard to tell in the picture. Mine is etched.

Second dibs after cbrbear for the euro blinker. Are the blinkers bulb or led?
It is in fantastic shape. if you send me an email adress I will send you some high res pictures.

·
Registered
728 Posts
i just bought some turn signal led mirrors so ill let jondog have these, if I decide I dont like my mirrors scottms is right around the corner from me I can always pick those up I spose.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I still want the tail-lens. I'm sorry, I either didn't get the email of the turnsigs or I accidently deleted it. Can you resend? Not the whole headlight right? you gotta install it inside the headlamp?
I'll get paypal to you if you send that info as well in a email. it's in you PMs
Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
i just bought some turn signal led mirrors so ill let jondog have these, if I decide I dont like my mirrors scottms is right around the corner from me I can always pick those up I spose.
i would liked to know what you think of the mirrors, i am considering the ones on ebay, thanks.
Kebo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts