RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you do decide, to go with these guys let me know what you think. I'm also in the market for new race leathers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I do NOT have any of the Spartan items, but know the owner and what he has done to improve the suits over the years. The current version has so many little improvement over the first itteration, it's not funny.

If I needed a new set of leathers, he'd get my business.

His gloves have been reviewed very favorably on Webbikeworld.com and his suits have been used by a few WERA/CCS racers. There is even some pics around the web of his suit that's been crashed a few times. It faired much better than some of the other suits out there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you design the symbol yourself? How much extra did that cost?
Yes the design was mine, they were great to work with about that. I emailed a photo of what I wanted the suit to look like and how I wanted the design done. Never any flack from Dave about what I wanted. I think I paid about 600 for everything. They will def get my business from now on. I will never again buy a suit of the rack while these guys are still around. Even the armor in the suit seemed to be better than the off the rack suits.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I just bought a pair of gauntlet gloves to try out. They are on closeout due to an imperfection the owner doesn't like to sell for MSRP....damn honest of the fella if you ask me.:D

Now if this damn rain would just stop long enough to get a good ride in down to the store. I need to get my "dickiedo" measured to fit in a leather two piece.

Dickiedo: My belly sticks out further than my dickie do!:eek:

Getting old with a desk job sucks...

That is a nice suit too by the way!

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
I just bought a pair of gauntlet gloves to try out. They are on closeout due to an imperfection the owner doesn't like to sell for MSRP....damn honest of the fella if you ask me.:D

Now if this damn rain would just stop long enough to get a good ride in down to the store. I need to get my "dickiedo" measured to fit in a leather two piece.

Dickiedo: My belly sticks out further than my dickie do!:eek:

Getting old with a desk job sucks...

That is a nice suit too by the way!
HA dickiedo....that made me laugh.

It sounds like a very good company and there products look like some quality stuff. i think i will try them out next time i need something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts