RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've installed a HealTech speedo healer two weeks ago. Does the healer come in the mph version when installed? I have been setting my speed with a gps and I've set the unit at -13.5. If I want to set km/h, do I set -74.4 for km/h?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Here you go

Press SEL until the actual mode ([C] or [-]) is displayed and keep it depressed for one more sec, until the value switches. When Km/h to MPH conversion is active, the indicated speed and distance travelled will be converted, but the displayed units of measure (km/h and km) won't be changed. It is possible to switch on/off the Km/h to MPH conversion only. If you wish to use MPH to Km/h conversion, you have to program +60.9% (1.609 multiplier) on top of the calibration value you need. However, keep in mind that your speedometer’s maximum reading will not be changed. E.g. a speedo with 186 MPH highest reading will not be able to show over 186 Km/h after conversion.

·
Registered
40 Posts
SpeedoHealer calibration

The above response is the correct HealTech fix I suppose. However, couldn't you simply change your Honda speedo from MPH to KPH using the built in switch. In MPH mode simply hold down the toggle button for a couple of seconds and disply changes from MPH to KPH. Isn't this simpler?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to go! Got the exact calibration with the GPS with no error. At least no error more than 0.001%

1 - 4 of 4 Posts