RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a pig roast on Saturday, May 19th from 11AM to 3PM. We're gonna have a bunch of pigs and stuff so feel free to come through for some good eats and deals on parts and the like.

We're off of exit 2A off of I-287N and close to Route 1.

Address:
909 Middlesex Ave
Metuchen, NJ 08840

You'll see a bunch of quads out on the front lot and a bunch of motorcycle brand banners on the building.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post up or shoot me a PM. We're offering special prices on parts that day so feel free to come to the small white Honda building in back and ask for Ray Lee.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Yo raylee, even farther for me, besides, sounds like you have enough pigs anyway so I'll keep my bacon here in CA :D

Enjoy, I sure do wish I could join you guys, oughta be a blast.

·
Administrator
1,242 Posts
Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately our band is playing a "Shovelhead Run" for some evil bikers....:eek: Have fun...

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Yo raylee, even farther for me, besides, sounds like you have enough pigs anyway so I'll keep my bacon here in CA :D

Enjoy, I sure do wish I could join you guys, oughta be a blast.
Hey JD, since I see it on practically everything I buy, have they determined what DOESN'T cause cancer in California? :rolleyes:
I think that would be a much shorter list. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL, yeah, I can understand the west coast and southern guys not being able to make it. We're hoping it's a great turnout and if anyone else is in the area, feel free to come by.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Don't forget the crazy Canadians on the west coast that would love to be there but can't...we love bacon, pork chops, ribs and pig roasts here also! Have a great time and post some pics of the event...

Lol old thread...never even looked at the date. My bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts