RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a few things before I put my SP2 back together for this season.

-PC3 USB-just got one from ScottsMS
-Speedo healer
-Clip-ons (aftermarket)
-Frame sliders-got it worked out
-Stompgrip, clear
-rear sets (aftermarket)
-15t 530

Who's got what?

Thanks
James

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Well James, I hope you didn't plan on scoring some used stompgrip!? :)
RidersDiscount had the best price for me. I just bought mine a few monts ago, and THANK GOD! that stuff really works. No more slip-sliding along!

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Hey you two! Thanks for stating that he stated that you stated the obvious redundancy.
Now that that we've started a Moebius loop, let's all go back to the beginning from where we came...I think.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Hey you two! Thanks for stating that he stated that you stated the obvious redundancy.
Now that that we've started a Moebius loop, let's all go back to the beginning from where we came...I think.
jondog speaks in the Himalayan Moebius loop dialect....this gives him license to be obvious just up to the edge of not stuttering :p

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A+ Seller!!

Okay Gents,
I got most of a set of Motovation sliders and another idem from soon2bsleeved. And unknowly to him the metal collar for the left puck (the long one) was missing.

I have talked to him about this and he has stood behind is sale. He has went and tryd to find it in his shop (a few miles from home @ like 10pm or 11pm), tryd to buy the part, but its more then the sale price. He has given me a partial refund and allowed me to keep the the parts that I have.

He is a stand up guy and I would buy from him again

Thanks Jim.

OK now does anyone have one the longer metal collar for the left side?

heres what I have.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks

James,

Thanks for the kind words.. I will be cleaning out my garage this weekend and I will try to locate that collar. If I find it I will let you know.

Sorry about the mix up..

Thanks again
Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts