ok basicly when i first start the bike up it idels but will drop almost stall then kick back in almost like its misfireing a cylender and when taking off from a stop i have to ride the clutch out bad for it not to stall and sometimes it will run on one cylender and ill have to pull the clutch in and clear it out with acouple good revs. most of the time this happens under hard aceloration. when i have it just ideling after a ride or befor if i grab a whole bunch of throttle it either just completly stalls or will just chug and basicly sounds like its running on one cylender. now it acts like this probly 98% of the time once in a while it will take off from a stop fine and rev fine but it wont last long.. hope this helps you help me thanks for all the help
So if I understand all this...
1) You first start the bike (engine cold or warm?), it idles but will either lose RPM or misfile on one cylinder.
2) You have to apply plenty of throttle and feather the clutch to take off from a stop, again with a misfile on one cylinder.
3) Most of the misfiles occur during moderate or hard acceleration.
4) However it can also misfire or stall while idling at normal engine temp.
5) Sporadically, it will run file for a short time and then start misfiring.
Q) Does the misfiles happen on one specific cylinder or either cylinder?
Since the misfiles and stalling happen whether the engine is cold or hot, and at all throttle ranges, coupled with no FI codes other than 9 (bad IAT or wiring), and if it occurs on one specific cylinder, then..
I'd first suspect a bad ignition coil/H-T lead, or wiring to the coil.
If the misfires occur on both cylinders then it more complicated.
I've seen where coils will work fine until warm, then insulation starts breaking down and shorting. Not to mention worn/cracked HT leads to the plugs.