RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just purchased a Harris Performance / Gubellini Steering Damper for my 03 rc51 , 307 shipped , think I got a good deal. Do any of you use this damper on your bike? And how was the install? Not sure I have all the right tools.. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the kind gesture, I just talked to my buddy and he has the tools to install it. Hey btw, I'm thinking about getting some CF exhaust brackets , do I need to call you, or is there anyway to order from your site? Thanks.

·
Banned
427 Posts
I appreciate the kind gesture, I just talked to my buddy and he has the tools to install it. Hey btw, I'm thinking about getting some CF exhaust brackets , do I need to call you, or is there anyway to order from your site? Thanks.
PM or email me.

i can do a set of carbon hangers for $120 shipped and i have a set almost done too

no worries, glad to try to help

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
The Harris is supposed to be a great damper. comparable to the hyperpro which is awesome. The only bad part is everytime you want to lift the tank you have to take the whole assembly apart which can get annoying if you do it often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts