RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I've been trying to get my RC back to like new shape. The fairings are pretty good overall, but could use new stickers on 1 side. I've been having trouble finding the stickers I need though and was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.

The P.O. said something spilled on the bike while it was in storage, I think he called it Orbit but I'm not sure. Whatever it was it turned the stickers white so I would like to replace the 2 that it affects. There's also alittle scuff right under it where the bike was tipped over by his sister but I think that can be fixed with the stickers.

I can't seem to find any silver and black stickers though. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect!!! Thanks so much this is an awesome community. This is my 3rd bike but I haven't cared so much one before haha!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more question though, when it says the side it goes on, right and left. Is that facing the rear of the bike or the front?

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
You gotta make sure your work area is clean, clean, clean. It's easy for dust to get on the surface as your laying the decal down. It shows afterward.
I've done a few of these now and you got to be patient, and have a heat gun handy, turned on low heat.
You also need a good quality little rubber squeegee to chase the air bubbles out. Any hardware store. paint section.
The one you want to replace is kinda big, have a sprayer with plenty of mildly soapy water. Dishsoap is fine.
Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts