RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of an SP2 left side stock can and pipe. A few dings I can live with cause its a lot better than what I have on there now. Please include a pic of any dents/scratches. I've been watching eBay, and I haven't seen anything stock for a while.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
now that i have another set of low mounts, I'll think about selling my stockers off my 03 for the right price. they have one dent on the left can if i remember right, that cant be seen when on the bike, no rash or major scratchs, would come with the gaskets. pm me your email and ill send you some pics

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,I'm new to the forum today. Handle is Hogslayer. I have some 2003 SP2 items
to sell including a stock exhaust system and some hardware.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
2003 SP2 parts for sale

Hello folks. I'm not very computer savvy. Grew up with dial telephones. Posting pictures is a challenge. I will email pictures to anyone who asks.Meanwhile please cut me some slack while I learn the ropes and you get to know me. I want to buy a single part shifter like the guy has posted from vfr 800.Thats what prompted me to join this forum.Im beginning to realize how valuable this forum is for RC 51 nutters like me so now I need to learn how to operate it.Thanks,Hogslayer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts