RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicky Hayden has shoulder scoped.
Rossi has metal rod taken out.
Hopper has surgery on hand, will be out of first race in Philip Island.
Hope some of these guys can get up for the Casey Attack in MotoGP.
Next week is SBK opener at PI Australia.
Will Eric Bostrom ever find another ride?
Is the "Oklahoma Kid" Danny Eslick the most entertaining US rider?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Why is it Hopper can't break out?? He is more than capable rider but the rides just fall short.

Maybe they can get the "Band back together in the AMA with Nicky, Hopper, Bostrom....:D

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Danny is talented and I think him being on the Buell Cheater Bike is gonna be very entertaining to watch.

He came out of my local track.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I wish josh Hayes would another shot in moto gp. He has to be better than nicky Hayden.
Sad story is...no one is good on that lame duc they are offering up for MotoGP. They say the new bike this year is better, but we will see.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Sad story is...no one is good on that lame duc they are offering up for MotoGP. They say the new bike this year is better, but we will see.
i'm sure it's better but i still don't think it is up to par with Honda or Yamaha. The embarrassing thing will be if it gets beat by CRT and ART bikes. Then again the new 1000cc may bring back the 990 days when Hayden and Rossi dominated.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
i'm sure it's better but i still don't think it is up to par with Honda or Yamaha. The embarrassing thing will be if it gets beat by CRT and ART bikes. Then again the new 1000cc may bring back the 990 days when Hayden and Rossi dominated.
I just can't see it yet when duc riders (Nicky being limited) still complain of no feel on the front end. There was also an interesting article that Loris C retired due to being afraid to ride the duc for this same reason, no feel in the front. (It bucked him off and smashed his shoulder.) He saw no improvement in sight.

It will indeed be ebarrassing to have the secondary teams place above the factory teams.(I would take some joy in this though... :D)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts