RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a swing arm tool. Seems honda discontinued theirs. I don't want to use a cut socket either because I want to make sure inner bolt does not move. Open to buying, renting, borrowing, or begging.

Thanks guys,
Kole

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
He doesn't "post to United States".

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's the one I bought off him, very good quality and trustworthy bloke.
He ships to the US as he states - SHORTLY AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE YOU WILL RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER TO YOUR PAYPAL REGISTERED E MAIL ADDRESS, PLEASE BE AWARE UK / US CUSTOMS CAN HOLD THINGS UP...WE SHIP 6 DAYS A WEEK..
Contact him I'm sure he will be more than happy to help

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
OK, I'll ask him but his ebay posting in this thread does say, "Doesn't post to United States" and even has exclusions for parts of the European Union.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
That's the one I bought off him, very good quality and trustworthy bloke.
He ships to the US as he states - SHORTLY AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE YOU WILL RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER TO YOUR PAYPAL REGISTERED E MAIL ADDRESS, PLEASE BE AWARE UK / US CUSTOMS CAN HOLD THINGS UP...WE SHIP 6 DAYS A WEEK..
Contact him I'm sure he will be more than happy to help
He's online and just got back to me. He will ship here (no matter what the ad says). He asked me to contact him direct by his email in the pic of the tool. He will want to invoice you through PayPal. Just contact him, he knows what he's doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts