RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
they look like a combined Sato/Gilles set.

Cbrbear im assumming you had no issues and they worked well? would you recommend them?

Banned
i have used some b4 and i also own sato as well as others. i will say for the money and what they do they are a real bargin and i won't be supporting sato anymore

Registered
they look like a combined Sato/Gilles set.

Cbrbear im assumming you had no issues and they worked well? would you recommend them?
As far as no issues... well I never crashed in them to see how the held up... but with regards to adjust ability, fit and finish, i say they are right up there. I used gilles in the past on my XX, MH900E, PS1000LE, and others, I decided on my 900RR to give them a shot and was very happy with them. On my RC I have moriwaki's but had I not gotten them for a steal I would have went with Tech-G's.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
cool, i think i may give them a try. thanks for the help cbrbear and mrgrn

Registered
I had a set of TechG on my TL1000R racebike and crashed on them. I liked them... good price, no frills, get-what-you-pay-for quality.

I'm running WR Battlestep rearsets on my RC and like those too.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
ok no problem.....will keep you posted

Thanks for the input guys

Premium Member
These are on the list for next off season....the lead time is shyt on these but look like a good pick up.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
nothing yet James....to be honest i still need to order them. waiting on the next paycheck. but as soon as i do i will post up on them.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
oh man, i actually forgot about this thread. right before i was about to buy the tech g rearsets i was offered a set of TSR HRC replica rearsets for about the same price, so i picked those up. sorry guys, i completely forgot.

Premium Member
oh man, i actually forgot about this thread. right before i was about to buy the tech g rearsets i was offered a set of TSR HRC replica rearsets for about the same price, so i picked those up. sorry guys, i completely forgot.
HRC Whore! :D

Registered
Kebo, Keep us posted as to how the fit and finish is of these rearsets. I'm still considering them.

GTS455, I think we need photos of your TSR HRC replicas, and is there any chance there is more?

Awesome grab!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
HRC Whore! :D
Haha im sorry i can't help it......im addicted.

Kebo, Keep us posted as to how the fit and finish is of these rearsets. I'm still considering them.

GTS455, I think we need photos of your TSR HRC replicas, and is there any chance there is more?

Awesome grab!!
i will get some pics up. doubtful there is a set available. i got mine used from Simon. still interested to see how those tech g rearsets are.

Registered
Where at ????

The Tech G guy is gone off ebay, where else are they????????? Hoovy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts