RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to all the competitors of the November BOTM you are all winners.
RCdevil tough fight sir your bike is a beauty...next time sir.

So thanks guys for the votes I know I have no chance for BOTY but as I've said earlier we are all winners because we all own the best bike there is...

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The exception are those who own red '03s.....they are they fastest and win more.:D
Well we will see when you decide to come see me and Duckie...I heard that he will be mobile this upcoming season and I hinted at your plans to maybe visit, we chuckled about getting you very drunk on our high test beer.:D

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
foiled again, by nobody! haha congrats on the win, very well deserved with that black beauty and those subtle high end mods!

thanks for the consideration gents, i got it next time!

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Well we will see when you decide to come see me and Duckie...I heard that he will be mobile this upcoming season and I hinted at your plans to maybe visit, we chuckled about getting you very drunk on our high test beer.:D
Or spike his pizza with some of that herb they grow in BC. :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D He won't be able to lose the grin on his face for weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts