1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have to many then pics so here's one

Then

And now

I have some new badass front rotors coming in next week and a new custom carbon fiber hugger from mrgrn in the next 2 weeks. I'll post more pics after that.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ITS LOUD !!!!

No I tried but it just made a popping sound on the camcorder + sound clips just don't do it justice.

There is a guy on here that custom made my exhaust and he does them in carbon to.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah I talked to him last week and I was thinking about putting in a 50 mm baffle instead of a 60mm to quiet it down a little. What do you think

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know how much of a difference that will make but its sure worth a try.

I have the 2 into 1 so its louder then anything else anyways. I like it though and everyone I ride with tells me it sounds good they just don't like to ride directly behind me. :eek:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used the 2:1 map off of the durbahn website. I need to get a custom tune but I spent the money on new front rotors and a hugger.

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
J
I bet your neighbors love you :)
Didn't you say you have two RC51's, one for street and one for track?
Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they do !!! All of my neighbors have lived in my neighborhood since the 70's and are much older and me and my wife are the new young ones on the block. If you look to the right in the 1st pic, thats my 93 Mustang coupe. Its a full blown NHRA chassis certified drag car. She puts out 800 supercharged horses to the wheels and does it all through two 3" bullet mufflers attached straight to the headers. You can imagine how loud that thing is !!! Then in the background of the other pics is my 04 GTO and its running straight pipes(no cats) through flowmasters so she aint quiet either. Its all good though no complaints yet :)

Oh yeah I just have the one 51. I don't want to turn the 51 into a race bike. I'm looking into a gsxr 750 possibly for that but it'll be next year before I pull the trigger on that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well i must say that is a nice bike i like how you took some of the sticker kit off looks pretty fast too but you mention new rotors what kind did you go with

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome bike! New rotor pics?

·
Registered
75 Posts
That looks cool

Liking those rotors allot, do you mind me asking how much they set you back and from what seller you got them, my bikes not even running and here you got me wanting to spend more money..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They were $195 shipped. I cant remember which buyer I got it from but their all over ebay. Just search for rc51 brake rotors.

·
Registered
422 Posts
nice rotor...I think from Hong Kong?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts