RC51 Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fab up a custom cover with 1/4 holes that covers the rads, and a screen behind it to protect it from rocks.

My Shadow has a plastic rad protector, and I've been dow a fair amount of gravel roads... She's not really dented at all. I'll snap pics of the guard when I get home.

The guard is mayhap 1/4" from the fins, so plenty of clearance on both sides... It'll make it more street friendly ☺

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I just sold the last kit I had available from the last run. More will be in the works v. shortly - I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thermae Kits still available?

Hi Jimmy,
I see this is an old thread, but I just picked up an '02 a month ago and wondering if any of the Thermae Front Mount Radiator Kits are still available and how much?

Thanks,

Darren
Charlotte, NC

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hi Darren,
yes I still supply the radiator kits though I will not have stock again until next month. The price is the same as it's been for years: US$875.00

If you need additional info please PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send you some.

Regards,

Jimmy

·
Registered
474 Posts
Jimmy, Please email me an invoice or info on how I get you paid. Time to get this bike on the road to see how the big bore pistons, ported heads, and HRC cams helped.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Jimmy, Please email me an invoice or info on how I get you paid. Time to get this bike on the road to see how the big bore pistons, ported heads, and HRC cams helped.
Not sure which exhaust you have there 5.4 but my ladybird Ti setup required that I make my own line for the bottom connection on L TO R radiators...I also got some AL mesh screen for to cover them...you also CAN mount 2 spal fans even though others have said that you cant////my pics prove it can be done!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Jimmy,

I have purchased a used set few months ago on Ebay. It looks like I have everything as shown on your initial post. Only problem is, it did not come with Oil Lines and Hoses.
Would you happen to sell them? If so, how much and what's the turn around?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts