RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I think they said 64 degrees is the maximum angle these bikes can stay up. Marquez hit 63 a couple times and I swear I think I remember seeing him hit 64 one time last year. I don't remember seeing Jorge hit anymore than 60 or maybe 62 degrees. Still.....

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I just watched - GREAT little video!

As I was posting above, I was thinking I'm lucky if I get to 45 degrees with my ability, suspension, and tires. According to the video, that's about right...

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
I feel like I'm leaning to ~45 degrees ... but I betcha it's more like 15 :eek: :eek:

Well, I guess our chicken strips do provide some idea ... mine aren't too too bad.
In Floriduh, you're luck to lean 10:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Question: At about 2:00 they show the bike leaning and the animation showing 64 degrees but the line is not centered with the bike. It's more lined up with the riders head. Not saying they don't get to that extreme angle, but the animation looks off.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question: At about 2:00 they show the bike leaning and the animation showing 64 degrees but the line is not centered with the bike. It's more lined up with the riders head. Not saying they don't get to that extreme angle, but the animation looks off.
I noticed that. That's when I knew I was a bad-ass rider, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts