RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some friends and I went down to the Carson animal shelter this last saturday because they wanted to get a friend for their dog which they got at the carson shelter about a month ago.

We saw a dog they likes and went to the office. Found out he was available and started the process to adopt him. He was not already Fixed so they scheduled his surgery for that Sunday and said we could come back Monday after 3 and pick him up.

I just so happened to be home sick yesterday and my dad expressed interest in getting another dog for their house (my mom has a chi but he wants a min pin) so i asked to ride along back to the shelter. Plus I am over their house a lot with my dogs so we might as well all get to know each other right.

well last minute i decided not to bring one of my dogs along so i came alone.

We got out to the shelter all excited and what not. My friend went straight into the shelter while his GF and I went to look at the kennels since i wanted to see if they had any min pins available (they had 2 i wanted to check on) so we headed back out front fully expecting to see him with the new dog.

My friend was a little irritated because it seems they didn't do what they were suppose to and the dog was never fixed... they even claimed the dog was not on hold (although my friend had the print out given to him on Saturday saying it was adopted to him) and the girl who helped him Saturday was sitting right there in the office but didn't open her mouth.

Any ways long story short we were going to have to come back today (Tuesday) and pick him up instead... a little irritated i didn't even check on the 2 mini pins i saw there and we walked back to the truck.

As soon as we got close we could tell something was wrong as we didn't see the their dog at the window waiting for us to come back... got to the truck and suddenly the doors are unlocked (factory Nissan deal so it the alarm only locks the doors not sounds an alarm) and the dog and the car parked next to us (the only one that is missing out of the parking lot as it was jam packed when we arrived) is also gone.

WTF people seriously we are stealing dogs out of peoples locked cars now??

someone if you see my friends dog peanut please call!

in addition to the reward i will gladly take you to lunch, dinner or what ever.

This is the most fucked up thing that I have seen in a long while!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pet/679369532.html

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Thats terrible....so sorry to hear that. I seriously lose faith in mankind every single day. I really hope you find your friends dog. Keep us updated.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
wow just realized this is 3 years old.......geeeez.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts