RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just found something that I have to have so Im going to sell some things to free up room!!! All these parts were purchased in the last month and I've put maybe a half of a mile on them. If you look through my posts you will see it's true. I havent ridden due to getting the turnone snorkel replaced but shipping takes time. All OBO and pm me with phone # or email for pics.

Guns...

FYI>> I'm somewhat of a gun nut!!!

4. Custom Savage based .308 Bolt action Rifle with Bartlein 22" barrel, 5r rifling, accuracy crown, upgraded recoil lug, bedded stock, upgraded SSS trigger, 38 special bolt lift, badger bolt knob, fully trued and lapped. SWFA 10x42m Scope, leupold scope rings. 280 rds fired. Competed twice with it took 2nd then 1st. Sub 1/2 MOA all day.... will come with cleaning rod. 1800 shipped

5. Lewis Machine and Tool MRP CQB. 6.8 mm, 16 inch chromed lined barrel, YHM buis, phase 5 ambi 1 piece bolt release, BCM gunfighter charging handle, ambi safe, modded two stage trigger, ergo grip, magpul bigger trigger gaurd, includes the handgaurds, barrel snake, and 30 rd mag and a 300 dollar surefire light.. 2300 shipped

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
My buddy has a over-under 410 shotgun/.22 hornet. It's a survival gun that pilots carry, he told me. I'm not a gun nut, but that was a super fun compact rifle. As I remember, it folded in half?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! The 6.5 has excellent ballistics. I like the 6.8 cause it packs a punch. This way I can.compete one day and hunt the next.

Yea there are a lot of interesting guns out there for all kinds if situations

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm sure poolboy706 wasn't worried about his shipment to me, he knew what he put in the box. But I only had his word and a set of pics that, I suppose, anyone could have simply "borrowed" from elsewhere in the eWorld to lure me into sending them money for junk, or worse, for nothing at all...

But I chose to believe, I chose to believe that my tiresome searches, my eBay and Craig's List inquiries, and even two previous (unsuccessful) offers to buy elsewhere were happening for a reason, and that my search for a pristine set of Sato Ti Lows would eventually payoff...

In a day and age when eBay ripoff artists and internet scammers try to force you to believe that there are no honest people left in this world, along comes poolboy706.

If anything, he understated their mint condition. The box (original packaging, as promised) arrived today and I have to say my expectations had migrated lower than poolboy deserved...The Sato pipes and mids are absolutely beautiful, scratchless, dentless, and the low-mileage mids show only the beginnings of the signature Ti blueing that gets my boat to float.

THANK YOU POOLBOY706!!! Excellent seller, delivered as promised, and I love my new pipes.

Now...If I can just find an unmolested "sticker kit" for the 2004...

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 9 of 9 Posts