RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
That is a serious bit of unobtanium... Good score for a US buyer !

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
i like it, but if its not the extendable one like scotts motorcycle sells than its not worth it to me. might as well get a OEM and lengthen it after any aftermarket shock or 190/55 tire

but its Titanium so all of this doesnt matter,

Because Titanium Sato.

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
Some yahoo has an automatic bid on it with an unknown limit.
I bid up to $140 and was instantly out bid.
I already have a Scotts aluminum side stand, and I wasn't about to go nuts on this.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Sub, how's that Scott's extendable? I've been considering that for awhile or just extending a spare OEM one

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some yahoo has an automatic bid on it with an unknown limit.
I bid up to $140 and was instantly out bid.
I already have a Scotts aluminum side stand, and I wasn't about to go nuts on this.
That's okay...your gonna make someone's ass pay for it. The damn things new were a bit over $200 if I recall correctly.:rolleyes:

I see a group buy coming on the next hot item....:D

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
Sub, how's that Scott's extendable? I've been considering that for awhile or just extending a spare OEM one
For those with a Kyle link where the rear is raised a bit, it comes in handy.
Not a bad unit. Not as sexy as titanium, but perfectly serviceable.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
I hear from the grapevine there's a new titanium design in the pipeline... ;) :D

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hear from the grapevine there's a new titanium design in the pipeline... ;) :D
Wouldn't be that new Canadian pipeline I keep hearing about in the news would it?:confused::D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
It's a trans-continental effort. :D
Best keep it schtum for now till there's more development. Both people involved are too busy with other stuff for the present - but it will come to fruition. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts