RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SMALL LOT OF RC51 N.O.S. any offers on this?

This is what I paid for these parts.....taking offers on the whole lot:NEW PARTS NEVER USED INCLUDE:

CarbonZparts hardened clutch outer cover protector $45

PROTON front flush mount blinkers $90
TPO smog removal & flapper valve removal kits $40
TPO Dragon spark plug wires $35

Red RC51 windshield screw set $10
G-ZERO tank inserts for racing $15

Double bubble chrome windscreen $48
Mirror extenders billet blocks black w/bolts allen/head $23

Iridium windscreen...........$40

Call me at cell # 210-601-5544 Corpus Christi,TX. email me or PayPal me at [email protected] Thank you, oreocrow....pic's available.THANKS oreocrow

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John, thanks for the good deal purchase of the Galfer frt. & rear rotors & Galfer brake pads....all for $600. smokin deal & thks for the support of USA! Thank you,Brooks

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Smok'n!!! :D You can't even buy just the front chrome rotors for that, and you incluced the rear rotor and all the brake pads! Brand new in the box!
I'll buy you a round if I ever find myself in corpus christi ;)

Now to paypal...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smok'n!!! :D You can't even buy just the front chrome rotors for that, and you incluced the rear rotor and all the brake pads! Brand new in the box!
I'll buy you a round if I ever find myself in corpus christi ;)

Now to paypal...
You got a $45.00 discount on the actual cost I paid $$645. Like I said, would love to keep the RC but my injured back can't stand it......to far over for it! All these mod parts need new homes and taking offers. Thank you,oreocrow

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
This is what I paid for these parts.....taking offers on the whole lot or just on the parts you need:NEW PARTS NEVER USED INCLUDE:
CARBON (TurnOne air box & snorkel $715 sale pending on this item)
Carbon Front fender $150
Carbon Rear Hugger $100
Carbon Tail cowl seat fairing $440
CarbonZparts frame covers/hardened clutch outer cover protector $100
GPR custom made thunders tuneable high mount exhaust $800
SPIEGLER front & rear brake lines $160
PHOTON front flush mount blinkers $90
TPO smog removal & flapper valve removal kits $40
TPO Dragon spark plug wires $35
comfortable CORBIN custom alligator seat $260
Red windshield screw set $10
G-ZERO tank inserts for racing $15
GIRPO speedo healer $115
RC51 front brake reservoir cap $10
HRC 1/6th turn throttle $35
Double bubble chrome windscreen $48
Mirror extenders $23
ZERO gravity XL smoke windscreen $30
Iridium windscreen $40
TRAXXION preload adjusters $30
RC51 mirror block off's $25. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THESE NEXT ITEMS ARE SLIGHTLY USED IN VERY GOOD CONDITION PARTS INCLUDE: (SATO Titanium low mount exhaust (about 600 miles on these hard to find pipes in original box $1000 have a pending sale on this item) +
nice extra set of RC51 forks with all OHLINS internals w/springs/preload & rebound valves installed (no oil in these,ready to ship/ come w/extra Ohlins fork kit & new fork seals/these forks were done by Dan Kyle Racing & are ready to bolt on, just add Ohlins oil) $515 +
PENSKE rear shock ready to go $400.

Keep the parts you want and sell the rest. NOT SURE but I should have a custom made larger mm clutch slave cylinder for easier pull & the titanium hangers for the Sato's, I also have a ton of paperwork on this bike & whatever IF ANY extra parts,etc. I find will be included. If you are interested just let me know. No handling or packaging charges, just USPS Parcel Post + insurance + delivery confirmation + weight + your zip code. I am taking offers on the whole or just individual items. Call me at cell # 210-601-5544 Corpus Christi,TX. email me at [email protected] Thank you, oreocrow....pic's available by request....also see at craigslist corpus christi,tx. july 8th posting LIKE NEW RC51 SUPERBIKE....shows pic's of bike & some of the parts +++++++++MORE PIC's OF PARTS NOT SHOWED JUST ASK & I WILL EMAIL EM TO YOU
Here you go, this might make it easier to read.

Oh, and what brand are the fender, hugger and tail piece? Tyga?

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
....PM sent on the forks and mirror block offs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tyga and Bestem

The tail/seat fin & hugger are Tyga & frt. fender is Bestem......would like $600./shipped for them. They are brand new never installed & all match perfect in color of carbon used. Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
96 Posts
May I take second position on the Sato Ti Low system? If your sale falls through I can PayPal you in full including shipping, please let me know.

Thanks, and good luck with your sales.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
422 Posts
carbon frame protection. Pm me the pic ..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Frame protectors

carbon frame protection. Pm me the pic ..
They (frame covers) are in a pending sale right now.........however the hardened carbon clutch cover protector (bolts on over your stock cover is on sale for $50./shipped....Thank you,oreocrow

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure thing Griff

May I take second position on the Sato Ti Low system? If your sale falls through I can PayPal you in full including shipping, please let me know.

Thanks, and good luck with your sales.

Griff
twoeleven
Many thanks.....oreocrow

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Thanks for the outstanding deal oreocrow. Really looking forward to the parts.....and i cannot thank you enough for the great pricing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts