RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! first day here...bought a totaled 2004 niky hayden replica sp2...mostly cosmetic but I need a few things:

front wheel..prolly axle too. upper cowl plastic stuff (not cowl as I will buy aftermarket setup) things like the air intake and grill...ignition set, headlights, handlebars, levers, underbody kit etc etc...may need a jardine high mount left muffler in carbon fiber.

anyone have anything to sell, let me know!paypal awaiting!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I can supply a carbon fiber air intake snorkel, let me know if you want one.

I should just pick up a carbon twill from u and sell the OP my oem.. I'd be down for that.. My snorkel already has the flapper mod and diaphragm cover. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
noob

..been getting lots of good parts here...super great bunch of guys compared to the car foum P#(&ks..lol

fired bike up...got to put the Chinese made, thermotec reinforced plastics on and a few other things and should be able to ride it in a week or so before I head on vacation....LOVE the sound of that monster...much more so than my 954.....

Once again, thank all of you guys for being so open and willing to work with an OLD (56 yr old) noob...

will post pics of totaled and complete bike soon!

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Definitely need to post some pix, or someone will call BS :D

Glad to hear that you are getting what you need.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
yeah almost a whole month without pictures....
Mad, I'm disappointed in you. How did you let this happen.
If your performance continues to be subpar, I will be forced to remove your title of Picture Nazi. :eek::p

OP,
Pictures are a must here.
Good luck with the resurrection.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pics

ok guys, here's the deal...found camera....had to buy new charger..pics taken at all steps....lost pc cable..new cable ordered...new cable was wrong...new cable ordered again...new cable to be delivered Thursday....going on 2 week vacation Friday...

front forks locked up today on first test ride...wont budge an inch...travel down about 1-2 inches...looking for a rebuild kit, used sp2 forks, ohlins (shoulda bought them from david, I know)...

pics are in camera but waiting on the cable...looks nice with red/black/white repsol colors....and only 3-4 g's in a NH replica ....its always something....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
yeah almost a whole month without pictures....that's pretty much bull shit.:rolleyes::D

Good luck with your rebuild.:cool:

WHATS SO BS about a NH replica being totaled??? DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE, like the asshole car forums...you'll get your nice little photos as soon as I get the appropriate camera cable, get off work, home from vacation etc...I don't live for the forums, I just use them for finding parts....give it a chance....are MY photos SO special you can't live w/o them? I have been decent, to every member here buying and selling parts...I don't know you and have never had an dealings with you but ask rock, dave, matthew etc and they will tell you I am no BS...chill brother.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
MB is our picture pitbull...don't take it personal. This place is far from a car forum, he is a good guy.

As for the forks, maybe check all your settings (rebound, dampening, and preload/sag), and oil.

For rebuild, Dan Kyle does a kit for just over $700 and he is relatively "close" to you.

I also recently saw a post for forks for sale...$300 I think.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
WHATS SO BS about a NH replica being totaled??? DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE, like the asshole car forums...you'll get your nice little photos as soon as I get the appropriate camera cable, get off work, home from vacation etc...I don't live for the forums, I just use them for finding parts....give it a chance....are MY photos SO special you can't live w/o them? I have been decent, to every member here buying and selling parts...I don't know you and have never had an dealings with you but ask rock, dave, matthew etc and they will tell you I am no BS...chill brother.
Uh, yeah.....someone needs a hug.:eek:

MB is our picture pitbull...don't take it personal. This place is far from a car forum, he is a good guy.
I am not trying hard enough am I ?:p

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Uh, yeah.....someone needs a hug.:eek:

I am not trying hard enough am I ?:p

Well MB...knowing your personality I know you meant no harm.

With Ogie having fork issues (after waiting so long to ride)...might not be in the best of moods.

Let us all be friends and get that monster 04 on the road...since we all know 04s have the most HP (thanks to the Woody sticker). :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts