RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
want to make it out to ecr this year but its a little far when i have two tracks that are an hr from me. ill be hitting msrh march 8th with the rc. been trying to get some race plastics before i roll out

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
want to make it out to ecr this year but its a little far when i have two tracks that are an hr from me. ill be hitting msrh march 8th with the rc. been trying to get some race plastics before i roll out
I will be at msrh on the 8th also. Im thinking of skipping ecr this weekend. Just don't think the track is gonna warm up. but if it looks like it will be 65-70 I will be there

edited, sometimes I get the venues mixed up. lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
itll be a month or two before i get the rc on track, but i need to get out to one of these so roger can set my suspension.
I had my falco adjusted when I was at ECR last season, and it was well worth the few dollars he charges to make your adjustments. I love the fact that he is there all day for fine tuning it.

I had him do it early, that way you can pull it back in every session or 2 to have him fine tune it.

Even with the stock suspension, it made a world of difference.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2-2 ecr
3 8-9 Houston
3-17 tws
4 5-6 tws
4 19 ecr
5 10-11 tws
5 17-18 msrc
8 23 barber

These are the dates I have scheduled to be on the track. Many more to come, but these are booked.

I will get my CMRA lic this year if it kills me. LOL

·
Registered
265 Posts
sweet i wish i could aford that many days. ill be there march 8th should be camping over night. lets get together and kick the shit

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet i wish i could aford that many days. ill be there march 8th should be camping over night. lets get together and kick the shit
sounds good, we will be camping out too, should be a great time.

I FIGURED OUT THE SECRET TO AFFORDING IT!!!!! Got rid of the wife (worked for me anyway)

Seriously, I try to put extra $ away every chance I get, so I can ride the tracks, and improve my skills. (or reinforce that I have a long way to go)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts