RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have several SP2 parts that I am willing to trade for some decent cans with mid pipes. Anyone have some to trade? I will pay for all shipping.:)

I have a tail section, gas tank, swingarm, rear brake, left side cover, front fender, fairing V section., levers and mirrors.

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ronnie, The fender I have is gloss black with some light grey flames.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Makis, Sorry the swingarm is black. Maybe the black can be taken off? It is in really good condition.

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
It takes a lot of work and expense to remove the black coating and restoring the swingarm to a pure aluminum scheme (like the Euro SP2s or the US NH Edition SP2).
Plus I don't have the means to do such a job here in Greece.
So I'll wait until another opportunity emerges.
Anyway, Thanks for the offer.

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
New alloy swing arms from HRC Japan are 2k. Just saying
....they are like $800 new for the swingarm alone (no bearings etc). now if your talking the whole rear end assembly minus the wheel. thats about 2k

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seems the formula for anything used and in good condition is 50% of new. I'm thinking of going even less than that on this swingarm. The reason for wanting to do a "trade" is that maybe someone has something (like cans) that are hard to sell and a trade would be to a mutual advantage. To tell you guys the truth, I don't even know if we are able to figure things that way anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts