RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Harris Performance slip-ons that i would like to trade for something in carbon fiber. i would rate the exhaust at 85%. they have a few scratches and the left side has one minor dent. they sound awsome, i just want to try something different. I'll try to get some pics up later.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a set of Harris Performance slip-ons that i would like to trade for something in carbon fiber. i would rate the exhaust at 85%. they have a few scratches and the left side has one minor dent. they sound awsome, i just want to try something different. I'll try to get some pics up later.
are they the ones in your avatar? Doesn't look like they are mounted correctly...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah they are the ones in my avatar. that is how they were when i got the bike. actually when i got it the brackets were mounted backwards. i have tried to figure out how they are supposed to be but can't get much info on them, so other than putting them on the correct sides i have just left them. any help would be nice.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The brackets should probably be mounted to the subframe, not the rear pegs. That will bring the cans up higher at the angle they should be. I'm sure someone who has them will chime in eventually. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to take a look at that when I get a chance. I noticed they were a little different than others, but thought maybe that's how the harris pipes were. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts