RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this I want...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SPus-Honda-VTR-SP1-SP2-Triple-Clamps-KIT-/270687938960?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f06422990&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

I want so bad I'm tempted to sell one of my Sato setups to fund it..very tempted!

Now before some of the nay sayers chime in with the ususal...I just want to say, my RC is my toy. I could go out right now and buy a Panigale or any number of new sportbike *insert brand and/or displacement here* but none of them do anything for me...

There is something about the old girl that keeps me very loyal.:)

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Don't sell the sato's. Those triple clamps are just machined parts. Much easier to custom make than a set of titanium mids.

I think the best set of triples I've ever seen were the set of attack triples that had a completely flat top. I believe it was dstewart that had them made.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't sell the sato's. Those triple clamps are just machined parts. Much easier to custom make than a set of titanium mids.

I think the best set of triples I've ever seen were the set of attack triples that had a completely flat top. I believe it was dstewart that had them made.
Ya that makes sense...I should just order them. Actually I should check out those adjustable Attack Racing triples...or was it Graves or just make a deal with the fellow from Calgary with with the billet SP1 triples...decisions.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just curious as to what so special about these triple clamps that you guys have such a hard-on for.........lighter, stronger, and what makes them worth the asking price? Not knockin anyone, just curious as to what benefit if any these may bring.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen they're work and it's top notch...not huge benefits but I have a thing for billet and quality. May be lighter definitely stronger. For sure different from the norm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts