RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need upper and lower triple clamps, preferably with stem and good bearings and ignition switch mounted...NEED ASAP!

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I have an upper & lower SP2 triple with bearings (which are all good). Top triple has minor scratches from use and a slight crack on one of the bar stops. Bottom came off my bike (non accident), top came from Carlos' project bike - Works absolutely fine (it's currently fitted to his bike, so you can see pics on his project thread). He will instead have my original top clamp.

No lock included. $325 shipped.

If you can find an assembly closer to home that'll probably be better. Shipping from Japan is what makes these more expensive but will let them go if they help you out.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is a 2004 so sp2....I believe my buddy matt has one but cant catch him...Ill DEFINITELY let you know if it comes down to it...

I appreciate the quick reply! seems there was more to repair on this wrecked bike than we saw....LOL

derrel

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
There's always more to repair than would appear at first. We found the same with Carlos' bike as we rebuilt it. He's a super fussy guy though. We found ourselves replacing stuff that most wouldn't even notice anything wrong with.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Triples

As always, my bro Matt (RIRC51) got a nice set of clamps out in record time....he always seems to have what I need and gets it out FAST! Great guy to do biz with.

Tks again Matt...and atig, nobody for offering up their nice parts..you guys are great...

derrel

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Good stuff :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts