RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was bored n had some extra leds , so i put white leds in the trunk of the bike with a switch , works good when ur in a dark area trying to find something in that bottomless pit of a trunk

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
i was thinking of making prewired kits with everything wired up so all u have to do is connect the terminals n stick the lights up .. do u think theres any interest in this
I like the idea, there could be a market for this. I'm sure some of don't have the time or know how to do this.

Don't worry man its all yours, if I ever get the time I may try to wire one up for me

James

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
its a trunk compared to the space on the back of a ducati 1198s that barely holds a pack of gum
Hey, it's all good man. It's the Wing rider in me, I hear trunk and well, you get the picture lol. You might be on to something with that harness though. Keep us in the loop.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i was thinking of making prewired kits with everything wired up so all u have to do is connect the terminals n stick the lights up .. do u think theres any interest in this
how much is the finished product gonna be? I would love one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts