RC51 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Looking for some feedback. I have always drooled over the Sato rearsets. I was about to pull the trigger but I also really like the TSRs that Simon is selling.

I like how clean and OEM looking the TSRs are. They can be run with standard or GP shift pattern without additional cost. I have had great experiences with Simon as well.

The Satos are, well Satos, and I really like the idea of bearings in the pedals. The Satos are cheaper (gasp) and I've bought quite a few things from KyleRacing and really like supporting Mike over there.

I'm genuinely torn as I can make arguments for both and I would be happy with either. What would you choose and why? Thanks.

·
Registered
2002 RC51
241 Posts
Haven't tried Sato but big +1 on the silver TSR from Simon. They are perfect, size 10.5 Sidi race boots everytime I ride and they are butter.. plus like the oem look as well on the RC

·
Registered
289 Posts
Either one is an excellent choice. I went with Sato's and then had to buy the return spring and GP shift separate. It would be nice if they were all together like the TSR.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The Nobunakas are quite similar to the Satos and much cheaper ie replacement parts. Sato replacement parts are expensive I found out the hard way after a track day.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bonamici, they are Italian, everyone wants to go cheap here. High quality stuff. You need an inline brake pressure switch for the brake light to function. I had to machine an additional piece to get my foot to work with the brake pedal. This was a comfort thing for me, some injuries to that knee and ankle. Look them up…their tag line is “Jewelry for your motorcycle “.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts