RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i really need to find out if its playing in the US. Anyone catch guy's new show "The boat that Guy built"?

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
either way....once its out i'm grabbing the torrent. Cant wait for it.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
posted up in the AF1 Aprilia forum as well. Apparently it will be reased in the UK and US around next Friday.....now to find out where. One lucky guy from the AF1 forum had a ticket for the premier being shown on the Isle of Man.

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
posted up in the AF1 Aprilia forum as well. Apparently it will be reased in the UK and US around next Friday.....now to find out where. One lucky guy from the AF1 forum had a ticket for the premier being shown on the Isle of Man.
It's release date is April 22 in the UK.
Hopefully it will quickly make it to the US.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, i've heard it will be released here on the same date from a few people.....but i've yet to see any theatre advertisement dates or even a complete listing of theatres....i will keep looking and post updates

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Yeah it's a film that appeals to a narrow segment of the population.
Now if they put vampires or killer alien robots in it, the theaters would be all over it.
They can only handle fake reality vs real reality.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea....im pretty sure imax is going to play it. They've done movies like this before but i'm sure it will a be limited showing and major cities only

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you go to Fandango.com, select browse movies tab and enter title at top of it's page it will find this title "TT3D closer to the edge", although not released yet it has a fan alert option that will notify you by state, city or zip when it will air in your area. Maybe just US. I've not actually used this before but it might help.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill have to give that a go. thanks for the info skinnyshins

1 - 20 of 23 Posts