RC51 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had lots of problems with my signals with my bike in the past month. They were completely out (along with the horn and brake light) and have been somewhat fixed but I'm still struggling.

I got a new undertail and flush mounts last week so $400 and some time away from my bike and I got it back with some new and functioning lights.. for about a day.

I got home and parked and next day they started by not turning on until I started rolling at a few mph.
Now about a week later they are completely out and just maybe once daily will work for a few miles which is sadly still better than what they were doing a month ago.

The only thing I'm kinda happy about is I at least have running brake lights no matter what so I'm always seen but having to hand signal for everything

Any kind of input on what I could check out would be appreciated because I can't quite stand no brake lights or signals 90% of the time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've had lots of problems with my signals with my bike in the past month. They were completely out (along with the horn and brake light) and have been somewhat fixed but I'm still struggling.

I got a new undertail and flush mounts last week so $400 and some time away from my bike and I got it back with some new and functioning lights.. for about a day.

I got home and parked and next day they started by not turning on until I started rolling at a few mph.
Now about a week later they are completely out and just maybe once daily will work for a few miles which is sadly still better than what they were doing a month ago.

The only thing I'm kinda happy about is I at least have running brake lights no matter what so I'm always seen but having to hand signal for everything

Any kind of input on what I could check out would be appreciated because I can't quite stand no brake lights or signals 90% of the time
Just a note that I have checked all fuses

1 - 3 of 3 Posts